Sunday, June 2, 2013




Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

SCHIN

161 Princes have persecuted me without cause:
but mine heart stood in awe of thy words.
162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth a great
spoil.
163 I hate falsehood and abhor it, but thy Law do
I love.
164 Seven times a day do I praise thee, because of
thy righteous judgments.
165 They that love thy law, shall have great prosperity,
and they shall have none hurt.
166 Lord, I have trusted in thy salvation, and have
done thy commandments.
167 My soul hath kept thy testimonies: for I love
them exceedingly.
168 I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies:
for all my ways are before thee. (a)

Editor’s notation - Read also Job 34:21, Proverbs 16:12, Ecclesiastes 11:9, Jeremiah 17:10,  Psalm 39:1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment