Monday, June 17, 2013


My Daily Meditation

Friends, do not think that God cannot save you. One of the biggest lies of Satan is the one that makes one think that God only wants “good people”. It took me years to learn that this is not so. First of all, while we can live morally correct, we still won’t be good enough to save ourselves. Secondly, God sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth precisely because it was impossible for us to save ourselves. This is to say, there are no good people. For the individual to save himself it is impossible by words and/or deeds but remember in the Scriptures it says, with God NOTHING, and I will repeat here NOHTING is impossible. We only need to do one thing, and one thing only, confess our sins, and accept Jesus as Savior. Take that first step, and you will be on the road to not only being a better person, but an heir to the kingdom. 

1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save: neither is his ear heavy, that it cannot hear (a)
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 59:1

(a) Editor’s notation - Read Matthew 19:26; Hebrews 10:8-20


Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Thirty Two

1 Lord, remember David with all his affliction,
2 Who sware unto the Lord, and vowed unto the mighty God, of Jacob, saying,
3 I will not enter into the Tabernacle of mine house, nor come upon my pallet or bed,
4 Nor suffer mine eyes to sleep, nor mine eyelids to slumber,
5 Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
6 Lo, we heard of it in Ephrathah, and found it in the fields of the forest.
7 We will enter into his Tabernacles, and worship before his footstool.
8 Arise, O Lord, to come into thy rest, thou, and the Ark of thy strength.
9 Let thy Priests be clothed with righteousness, and let thy Saints rejoice.
10 For thy servant David’s sake refuse not the face of thine Anointed.
11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David, and he will not shrink from it, saying, Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy sons keep my Covenant, and my testimonies, that I shall teach them, their sons also shall sit upon thy throne forever.
13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion, and loved to dwell in it, saying,
14 This is my rest forever: here will I dwell, for I have a delight therein.
15 I will surely bless her vittles, and will satisfy her poor with bread,
16 And will clothe her Priests with salvation, and her Saints shall shout for joy.
17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: for I have ordained a light for mine Anointed.
18 His enemies will I clothe with shame, but on him his crown shall flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment