Monday, June 24, 2013


My Daily Meditation

And Then Shall Come the End
(Text of audio message)

My friends, and brethren in Christ, greetings in the name of the Lord

Folks, I am not called to speak on Bible prophecy as a topic. However I was curious about the role of the United States in the end times. Friends, it is my duty to report that we play no role at all period. By the time the end times are in full swing, our prestige as a nation, will have been gone. I will not go into much details, as I have mentioned, my calling is not, nor do I have any expertise is in this area. That said, I do know that the time is short, and we have played our roll in God's ultimate plan of redemption.

In the Gospel According to Matthew, chapter 24 vs 14 we read.;

And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached through the whole world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.”

Without trying to get into the politics of this matter, I would say that God, established this nation to do exactly that roll. I can think of no other group, or groups of people or nations, that has spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ as far and as much as the Christian citizens of this nation. Where ever we have traveled the message of Christ has gone with us. There is no doubt that it has not been spread, to all nations, all corners of the globe. Whether or not those who have heard it accept it, it HAS been done.

But now my friends, that time is coming to a close, and we must act quickly, and effectively to bring the news of salvation to as many as can and will hear it. It is still our duty to open the eyes of the blind, and the ears of the deaf, of the non-believers.


Friends, those of you who are in doubt, or in denial, or lost, or hurting, I offer here today the chance to get right with God. A simple prayer is the first step. Would you join me in prayer?

Heavenly Father I come to you today to confess my sins, and to accept Jesus Christ as my Savior.

If you've prayed with me, and are sincere in it, then my friend, you have become an heir to the Kingdom of God. You're next step is to fellowship with the brethren of Christ, and read and more importantly STUDY God's word. Be not discouraged, but be of good cheer. God is in control, no matter what you see, no matter what you hear, He's got it covered..



Click here to listen to audio

No comments:

Post a Comment