Tuesday, June 18, 2013


My Daily Meditation

21 And I will make this my Covenant with them, saith the Lord, My Spirit that is upon thee, and my words, which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of the seed of thy seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth even forever. (a)
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 59:21

(a) Editor’s thought - God’s word is unchanging. And as His word is unchanging, so is He for He is a God of consistency, and justice. Read Hebrews 6:18, 13:8

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Thirty Three

1 Behold, how good and how comely a thing it is, brethren to dwell even together.
2 It is like to the precious ointment upon the head, that runneth down upon the beard, even unto Aaron’s beard, which went down on the border of his garments,
3 And as the dew of Hermon which falleth upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord appointed the blessing and life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment