Friday, June 7, 2013



My Daily Meditations

7 Behold, I come shortly. Blessed is he that keepeth the words of the prophecy of this book.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And behold, I come shortly, and my reward is with me, to give to every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they, that do his Commandments, that their right may be in the tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the City.
16 I Jesus have sent mine Angel, to testify unto you these things in the Churches: I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come: and let him that is athirst, come: and let whosoever will, take of the water of life freely. (a)
The Revelation of Saint John the Apostle Chapter 22:7, 11-14, 16-17

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day, that I am he that do speak: behold, it is I.
10 The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the sight of all the Gentiles, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 52:6, 10

(a) Editor’s thought - The Word of God has said to all people, come, all you who are heavy burdened. Come, I am the living water. Come, I am the bread of life. Come I am the resurrection. Come, open your ears and hear the words I am saying to you. All people may come, but be forewarned, that He will return, and He will give everyone their just due, be prepared, and be right with Him. Let the blood wash you clean. 



Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Twenty Three

1 I lift up mine eyes to thee, that dwellest in the heavens.
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress: so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until he have mercy upon us.
3 Have mercy unto us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we have suffered too much contempt.
4 Our soul is filled too full of the mocking of the wealthy, and of the despitefulness of the proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment