Tuesday, June 11, 2013


My Daily Meditation

3 Incline your ears, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live, and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found: call ye upon him while he is near. (a)
7 Let the wicked forsake his ways, and the unrighteous his own imaginations, and return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he is very ready to forgive.
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts above your thoughts (b)
11 So shall my word be, that goeth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I will, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (c)
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 55:3, 6-9, 11

(a) Editor’s thought - The best way I know to seek him is by studying His word daily, and by the fellowship of the believers. 
(b) Editor’s thought - Indeed, what are the ways of the Lord? His ways are of mercy, righteousness, compassion, forgiveness. We as mere mortals, strive to emulate our heavenly Father, but we fall short. Yet He never fails to maintain His own ways. 
(c) Editor’s thought - I have always maintained that God’s Word, has the power to fulfill Itself. This is to say, that He speaks, and it is done. 

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Twenty Six

1 When the Lord brought again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with joy: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. (a)
3 The Lord hath done great things for us, whereof we rejoice.
4 O Lord, bring again our captivity, as the rivers in the South.
5 They that sow in tears, shall reap in joy.
6 They went weeping, and carried precious seed: but they shall return with joy, and bring their sheaves.

(a) Editor’s thought - Let the non-believer see you filled with joy as you go about you life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment