Sunday, June 23, 2013



Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Thirty Eight

1 I will praise thee with my whole heart: even before the gods will I praise thee.
2 I will worship toward thine holy Temple and praise thy Name, because of thy loving-kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy Name above all things by thy word.
3 When I called, then thou heardest me, and hast increased strength in my soul.
4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord: for they have heard the words of thy mouth.
5 And they shall sing of the ways of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord is great.
6 For the Lord is high, yet he beholdeth the lowly, but the proud he knoweth afar off. (a)
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, yet wilt thou revive me: thou wilt stretch forth thine hand upon the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. (b)
8 The Lord will perform his work toward me: O Lord, thy mercy endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine hands.

(a) Editor’s thought - Because our Creator is omnipresent He sees all of mankind and all of their works.
(b) Editor’s notation - Read Psalm 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment