Thursday, May 23, 2013



Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

SAMECH

113 I hate vain inventions: but thy Law do I love. (a)
114 Thou art my refuge and shield, and I trust in
thy word. (b)
115 Away from me, ye wicked: for I will keep the
commandments of my God.
116 Stablish me according to thy promise, that I
may live, and disappoint me not of mine hope.
117 Stay thou me, and I shall be safe, and I will
delight continually in thy statutes.
118 Thou hast trodden down all them that depart
from thy statutes: for their deceit is vain.
119 Thou hast taken away all the wicked of the
earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.
120 My flesh trembleth for fear of thee, and I am
afraid of thy judgments.

(a) Editor’s notation - Read Ecclesiastes 1:14, Isaiah 41:29
(b) Editor’s notation - Read Ephesians 6:12-17, 1 Thessalonians 5:8, Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment