Thursday, May 30, 2013



My Daily Meditation

1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.
2 This same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made
The Gospel According to John 1:1-3

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with these our eyes, which we have looked upon, and these hands of ours have handled of that word of life,
The First Epistle of John Chapter 1:1

12 For the word of God is lively, and mighty in operation, and sharper than any two edged sword, and entereth through, even unto the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, and of the joints, and the marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts, and the intents of the heart.
The Epistle to the Hebrews Chapter 4:12

13 And he was clothed with a garment dipped in blood, and his name is called, THE WORD OF GOD.
15 And out of his mouth went out a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the heathen: for he shall rule them with a rod of iron, for he it is that treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
The Revelation of St. John the Apostle Chapter 19:13, 15


Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

KOPH

145 I have cried with my whole heart: hear me, O Lord, and I will keep thy statutes.
146 I called upon thee: save me, and I will keep thy testimonies.
147 I prevented the morning light, and cried: for I waited on thy word.
148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, to meditate in thy word.
149 Hear my voice according to thy loving kindness: O Lord, quicken me according to thy judgment.
150 They draw near that follow after malice, and are far from thy Law.
151 Thou art near, O Lord: for all thy commandments are true.
152 I have known long since by thy testimonies, that thou hast established them forever

No comments:

Post a Comment