Wednesday, May 15, 2013




Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

CHETH

57 O Lord, that art my portion, I have determined
to keep thy words.
58 I made my supplication in thy presence with
my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to
thy promise.
59 I have considered my ways, and turned my
feet into thy testimonies. (a)
60 I made haste and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
61 The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but
I have not forgotten thy Law.
62 At midnight will I rise to give thanks unto thee,
because of thy righteous judgments.
63 I am companion of all them that fear thee, and
keep thy precepts. (b)
64 The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: teach
me thy statutes.

(a) Editor’s thought and notation - When we consider our ways, we find that they fall very short of what God wishes for us. Remember that He created us in His image, that is to say one of righteousness and holiness. Therefore it behooves us, to put on that image daily.  Read Colossians 3:1-13,  Ephesians 4:13-32
(b) Editor’s notation - Read Isaiah 2:3, Isaiah 56:7, Psalm 26:8, Psalm 27:4,  Psalm 35:18, Psalm 84:4

No comments:

Post a Comment