Thursday, May 9, 2013




My Daily Meditation
Sing Praise

My friends, today a variation in the usual posts. Come and join me in song, and let us praise His name this morning. 


22 Therefore I will praise thee, O Lord, among the nations, and will sing unto thy Name
The Second Book of Samuel Chapter 22:50



Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

GIMEL

17 Be beneficial unto thy servant, that I may live
and keep thy word.
18 Open mine eyes, that I may see the wonders
of thy Law.
19 I am a stranger upon earth: hide not thy commandments
from me.
20 Mine heart breaketh for the desire to thy judgments
always.
21 Thou hast destroyed the proud: cursed are
they that do err from thy commandments.
22 Remove from me shame and contempt: for I
have kept thy testimonies.
23 Princes also did sit, and speak against me: but
thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
24 Also thy testimonies are my delight, and my
counselors.

No comments:

Post a Comment