Wednesday, May 22, 2013




Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

NUN

105 Thy word is a lantern unto my feet, and a light
unto my paths.
106 I have sworn and will perform it, that I will
keep thy righteous judgments.
107 I am very sore afflicted: O Lord, quicken me
according to thy word.
108 O Lord, I beseech thee, accept the free offering
of my mouth, and teach me thy judgments. (a) 
109 My soul is continually in mine hand: yet do I
not forget thy law.
110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: but I
swerved not from thy precepts.
111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage
forever: for they are the joy of mine heart.
112 I have applied mine heart to fulfill thy statutes
always, even unto the end.

(a) Editor’s notation - the sacrifice of praise read Hosea 14:2, Hebrews 13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment