Wednesday, May 8, 2013




My Daily Meditation
Make Your Ways My Ways, Send Me Lord

My friends so many times has our God sent prophets, and men of courage to speak the words of his mercy. To tell the people of His love for them, and how much He would bless them if they’d only turn from their ways and do what is right in His eyes.  His ways are of justice, mercy, forgiveness, righteousness, and love.  Friends, make His ways your ways, and then tell others of this way.  

Friends, I am here to tell you today, that you can do it.  Ask the Lord to show you how it can be done. Say to Him “send me Lord”. Send me to give testimony about the great love you show towards your people. Teach me in the ways of your righteousness, help me walk in them, and talk in them, so that all those that see and hear me, will see and hear You.  In this way, all who hear, and see, shall come to Him, who sent you that they too will be redeemed. 



1 Who will believe our report, and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 53:1

7 And he touched my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips, and thine iniquity shall be taken away, and thy sin shall be purged.
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? and who shall go for us? Then I said, Here am I, send me.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 6:7-8

6 Then said I, Oh, Lord God, behold, I cannot speak, for I am a child.
7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee, shalt thou speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord
The Book of Jeremiah Chapter 1:6-8

1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord whom ye seek, shall speedily come to his Temple: even the messenger of the Covenant, whom ye desire: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
The Book of Malachi Chapter 3:1

8 Be not therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, neither of me his prisoner: but be partaker of the afflictions of the Gospel according to the power of God,
9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us through Christ Jesus before the world was,
10 But is now made manifest by that appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality unto light through the Gospel.
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and Apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
The Second Epistle to Timothy Chapter 1:11-14


Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen
BETH

9 Wherewith shall a young man redress his way?
in taking heed thereto according to thy word. (a)
10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: let
me not wander from thy commandments.
11 I have 1hid thy promise in mine heart, that I
might not sin against thee.
12 Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments
of thy mouth.
14 I have had as great delight in the way of thy
testimonies, as in all riches.
15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and consider
thy ways.
16 I will delight in thy statutes, and I will not
forget thy word.

(a) Editor’s notation - Read 1 Timothy Chapter 6:11-14, 

No comments:

Post a Comment