Friday, May 3, 2013



My Daily Meditation
Savior, Lord, King, Friend

My friends, do you have a savior, a Lord, and a King? I don’t mean an earthly one, but one who sacrificed His life to atone for you sins. If not, you’re missing out on wonderful relationship. For not only is He all of the above, but He is also a friend, a refuge, a tower of strength. He will be there to comfort you, to get you through the tough times. It is admirable to be able to do for one’s self. But when there is nowhere else to go, and no one else to turn to, Jesus, while stand by you.  He will be there in your dark times, your good times, your times of deepest despair, and share in your greatest joys. He will rejoice when you accept His sacrifice, the grace that is given freely to you, by our heavenly Father.  And in the end, will welcome you home to heaven, and be your advocate in the judgment.  

You might ask yourself, why would anyone do all of this for me?  The answer is because God loves His children with a love that we can just barely fathom. As the apostle Paul stated in Scripture, we see dimly, the things that are of God, and although we can mirror them to a degree, we cannot fully understand the love He has for us until the day we see Him.  For who, can understand the mind of our Creator, His ways are far above the ways of man. 

So, I urge those of you, that have yet to form a lasting bond between themselves, and Jesus to do so today. It is not a hard task, and it is not a heavy burden.  All one need to do is accept the atonement provided for you by the Father, that is the death of Christ on the cross at Calvary, for your sins.  Remember too, that like Jesus who rose and broke the bonds of death once and for all, for all, you will be with Him and the Father eternally. 

Father God;
I accept the sacrifice of your Son Jesus Christ for my sins. I accept the grace that you have given to me, a sinner. I confess my sins to you, and ask forgiveness.  Come in, the door to my heart is open, please enter. 


1 Behold, my servant: I will stay upon him: mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his Law.
6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and I will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, and for a light of the Gentiles,
7 That thou mayest open the eyes of the blind, and bring out the prisoners from the prison: and them that sit in darkness, out of the prison house.
8 I am the Lord, this is my Name, and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they come forth, I tell you of them.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 42;1, 4, 6-9

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Seventeen

1 All nations, praise ye the Lord: all ye people,
praise him.
2 For his loving kindness is great toward us, and
the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the
Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment