Tuesday, May 14, 2013




Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen

ZAIN(a)

49 Remember the promise made to thy servant,
wherein thou hast caused me to trust.
50 It is my comfort in my trouble; for thy promise
hath quickened me.
51 The proud have had me exceedingly in derision:
yet have I not declined from thy Law.
52 I remembered thy judgments of old, O Lord,
and have been comforted.
53 Fear is come upon me for the wicked, that
forsake thy Law.
54 Thy statutes have been my songs in the house
of my pilgrimage.
55 I have remembered thy Name, O Lord, in the
night, and have kept thy Law.
56 This I had because I kept thy precepts.


(a) Editor’s thought - This section of Psalm 119, deals with maintaining our relationship with God, though we walk in times of trouble. We hold fast to our confession, and to His Promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment