Saturday, May 18, 2013




My Daily Meditation
Rejoice

Today, my friends, let us take joy in today. It is not any holiday, there are no celebrations, nor is it different than yesterday. But it is another day that, as the Psalmist wrote, is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice. Take joy in this day, find the good and hold fast to it.  Pray with me my friends.

Heavenly Father, may my day be filled with goodness. Help me to find joy in all that I do, even if at times it is a difficult task. Let me be filled with your Spirit that I might show that joy to all who cross my path today.  Guide me in your ways, help me to guard my tongue so that I will speak good words to all, that are filled with life, blessings, and the Gospel of your son. I ask in Jesus name, amen.

 24 This is the day, which the Lord hath made: let us rejoice and be glad in it.
The Book of Psalms Chapter 118:24

9 Sing unto him, sing praise unto him, and talk of all his wonderful works.
10 Rejoice in his holy Name: let the hearts of them that seek the Lord, rejoice.
11 Seek the Lord and his strength: seek his face continually.
The First Book of Chronicles Chapter16:9-11

11 And let all them that trust in thee, rejoice and triumph forever, and cover thou them: and let them that love thy name, rejoice in thee.
12 For thou Lord, wilt bless the righteous, and with favor wilt compass him, as with a shield.
The Book of Psalms Chapter 5:11-12

18 But I will rejoice in the Lord: I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The Book of Habakkuk 3:17-19

25 For David saith concerning him, I beheld the Lord always before me: for he is at my right hand, that I should not be shaken.
26 Therefore did mine heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad, and moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope,
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in grave, neither wilt suffer thine Holy one to see corruption.
The Acts of the Apostles Chapter 2:25-27

2 By whom also through faith we have had this access into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice under the hope of the glory of God.
3 Neither that only, but also we rejoice in tribulations, knowing that tribulation bringeth forth patience.
4 And patience experience, and experience hope.
5 And hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the holy Ghost, which is given unto us.
The Epistle to the Romans Chapter 5:2-5

30 But ye are of him in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.
31 That, according as it is written, He that rejoiceth, let him rejoice in the Lord.
The First Epistle to the Corinthians Chapter 1:30-31


Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen
JOD

73 Thine hands have made me and fashioned me:
give me understanding therefore, that I may learn thy
commandments.
74 So they that fear thee, seeing me, shall rejoice,
because I have trusted in thy word.
75 I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right,
and that thou hast afflicted me 1justly.
76 I pray thee that thy mercy may comfort me,
according to thy promise unto thy servant.
77 Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I
may live: for thy Law is my delight.
78 Let the proud be ashamed: for they have dealt
wickedly and falsely with me: but I meditate in thy
precepts.
79 Let such as fear thee turn unto me, and they
that know thy testimonies.
80 Let mine heart be upright in thy statutes, that
I be not ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment