Friday, May 9, 2014



And Jesus said unto them, I am that bread of life: he that cometh to me, shall not hunger, and he that believeth in me, shall never thirst.
John 6:35

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and have it in abundance.
John 10:10

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth, and believeth in me, shall never die: Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26

Good morning friends;

What does the above scriptures all have in common?  Each contains the either word “life” or “live”  Friends, I’ll not mince words here. God sent his only Son into the world, that you might gain redemption unto Him and thereby spend eternity with Him.  The sacrifice made by Christ Jesus on our behalf was done because God loves us, and was willing to make this sacrifice to save us. What the law could not do, the cross did do. This is to say, the blood spilled by our Saviour washes us clean of all sin. Jesus came to give us life!  Accept this sacrifice today friends, as tomorrow might be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment