Wednesday, May 28, 2014




2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron: and the whole assembly said unto them, Would God we had died in the land of Egypt, or in this wilderness: would God we were dead.
11 And the Lord said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me, and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have showed among them?
Numbers 14:2, 11 (GNV Translation Ed. 1599)

Good morning in the name of Jesus

Friends, indeed how long will take for people to understand, and accept God’s provision for salvation? He is indeed patient, wishing that none should perish but all come to Him. (Ezekiel 33:11) But likewise someday that patience will come to an end and He will return, of this I have no doubt. There are so many that are doubtful as to the reality that is God, yet each day, He shows us His mercy, and love. We hear in the cry of a newborn child, in the setting and rising of the Sun. In the stars in the night skies, in the wonders of the atoms, and how each resembles mini solar systems with the nucleus surrounded by orbiting electrons. All of these things were created by Him, through Him for us to marvel. Still people remained stiff necked, and stubborn, or unbelieving. Today friends for those that search for meaning in their lives, today God again calls you to seek Him.

Pray with me friends:
Father, I seek you today, and submit myself to Your authority. I am a sinner, and ask to be washed clean by the precious blood of your Son Jesus Christ, who died for me to remove all sin. I kneel at the foot of the Cross of Calvary, and accept your offer of redemption and salvation.   Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment