Thursday, April 25, 2013




My Daily Meditation
You Live Because He Lives

When Jesus died on the cross it was not the end of the story, no indeed my brethren, it was instead the beginning of a whole new covenant with all the people of this earth forever.  The only thing that ended was the curse of sin and it’s wages, death.  We can now look forward to the promise of our Creator that we will see Him in His glory, and be as He intended us to be, this is to say a perfect reflection of His righteousness.  However, there is one condition that must be met, and this is to confess Jesus as our Redeemer. Without this confession all we do, no matter how good, how well intentioned, how nice, how wonderful, how generous, how compassionate, will not be enough to stand in the presence of our Father come judgment.  When we accept this redemption, that is freely given unto us, we now have someone who will speak for us on our behalf. One who will say to our Creator; this is a worthy servant and their name is the book of life. 


9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof, because thou wast killed, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.
The Revelation of Saint John the Apostle Chapter 5:9

25 For I am sure that my Redeemer liveth, and he shall stand the last on the earth.
The Book of Job Chapter 19:25

22 Look unto me, and ye shall be saved: all the ends of the earth shall be saved: for I am God, and there is none other.
23 I have sworn by myself: the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That every knee shall bow unto me, and every tongue shall swear by me.
24 Surely he shall say, In the Lord have I righteousness and strength: he shall come unto him, and all that provoke him shall be ashamed.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 45:22-24

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not: and if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ, the Just.
2 And he is the reconciliation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
The First Epistle of John Chapter 2:1-2

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Ten

1 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right
hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy power out of
Zion: be thou ruler in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall come willingly at the time of
assembling thine army in holy beauty: the youth of
thy womb shall be as the morning dew.
4 The Lord sware, and will not repent, Thou art
a Priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord that is at thy right hand, shall wound
kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall be judge among the heathen: he shall
fill all with dead bodies, and smite the head over
great countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore
shall he lift up his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment