Wednesday, April 3, 2013





My Daily Meditation 
The Way We Should Go

17 Thus saith the Lord thy redeemer, the Holy one of Israel, I am the Lord thy God, which teach thee to profit, and lead thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 48:16

6 Jesus said unto him, I am that Way, and that Truth, and that Life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
20 At that day shall ye know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them: is he that loveth me: and he that loveth me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and will show mine own self to him.
23 Jesus answered, and said unto him, If any man love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and will dwell with him.
The Gospel According to John Chapter 14:6, 20-21, 23

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm Ninety Three

1 The Lord reigneth, and is clothed with majesty:
the Lord is clothed, and girded with power, the world
also shall be established, that it cannot be moved.
2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from
everlasting.
3 The floods have lifted up, O Lord: the floods have
lifted up their voice: the floods lift up their waves.
4 The waves of the sea are marvelous through
the noise of many waters, yet the Lord on high is
more mighty.
5 Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh
thine House, O Lord, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment