Friday, April 5, 2013





My Daily Meditation
The Coming King

1 And he showed me Joshua the high Priest, standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan stood at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord reprove thee, O Satan: even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem, reprove thee. Is not this a brand taken out of the fire?
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the Angel.
4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to depart from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
5 And I said, Let them set a fair diadem upon his head. So they set a fair diadem upon his head, and clothed him with garments, and the Angel of the Lord stood by.
6 And the Angel of the Lord testified unto Joshua, saying,
7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, If thou wilt walk in my ways, and keep my watch, thou shalt also judge mine house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee place among these that stand by.
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high Priest, thou and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are monstrous persons: but behold, I will bring forth the Branch my servant.
9 For lo, the stone that I have laid before Joshua: upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will cut out the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will take away the iniquity of this land in one day.

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm Ninety Five

1 Come, let us rejoice unto the Lord: let us sing
aloud unto the rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before his face with praise: let us
sing loud unto him with Psalms.
3 For the Lord is a great God, and a great King
above all gods,
4 In whose hand are the deep places of the earth,
and the heights of the mountains are his,
5 To whom the Sea belongeth, for he made it, and
his hands formed the dry land.
6 Come, let us worship and fall down, and kneel
before the Lord our maker.
7 For he is our God, and we are the people of
his pasture, and the sheep of his hand: today, if ye
will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your heart, as in Meribah, and
as in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me,
though they had seen my work.
10 Forty years have I contended with this generation,
and said, They are a people that err in heart,
for they have not known my ways.
11 Wherefore I sware in my wrath, saying, Surely
they shall not enter into my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment