Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Daily Meditation

BannerFans.com
Bookmark and Share


Amen Me!

The Good Shepherd
John 10:7 - 14

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verilyI say unto you, I am that door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me, are thieves androbbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am that door: by me if any man enter in, heshall be saved, and shall go in, and go out, and findpasture. (a)
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and have it in abundance.
11 I am that good shepherd: that good shepherdgiveth his life for his sheep.
12 But an hireling, and he which is not the shepherd,neither the sheep are his own, seeth the wolf coming, and he leaveth the sheep, and fleeth, and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 So the hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am that good shepherd, and know mine, and am known of mine. (b)

(a) Verse 9
Matthew 7:14
Ephesians 2:18

(b) Verse 14
2 Timothy 2:19, 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment