Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Daily Meditation

BannerFans.com

Bookmark and Share

Amen Me!

The Father Bears Witness
John 8:14 - 19, 26, 29

14 Jesus answered, and said unto them, ThoughI bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I come, and whither I go: but ye cannot tell whence I came, and whither I go. (a)
15 Ye judge after the flesh: I judge no man.
16 And if I also judge, my judgment is true, for I am not alone, but I, and the Father, that sent me. (b)
17 And it is also written in your Law, that the testimony of two men is true. (c)
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and theFather that sent me beareth witness of me.
19 Then said they unto him, Where is that Father of thine? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor the Father of mine. If ye had known me, ye should have known that Father of mine also.
26 I have many things to say, and to judge of you: but he that sent me, is true, and the things that Ihave heard of him, those speak I to the world (d)
29 For he that sent me, is with me: the Father hath not left me alone, because I do always those thingsthat please him.
(a) Verse 14
John 5:36 - 37
John 7:29

(b) Verse 15
Isaiah 11:4
Revelation 19:11

(c) Verse 17
Deuteronomy 17:6, 19:15

(d) Verse 26
John 3:32 - 36

(e) Verse 29
Matthew 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment