Monday, August 4, 2014



Likewise then, as by the offense of one, the fault came on all men to condemnation, so by the justifying of one, the benefit abounded toward all men to the justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by that obedience of that one, shall many also be made righteous.
The Epistle to the Romans 5:18-19

Greetings to all in the name of Jesus

Continuing along with yesterday’s study, the Apostle Paul strengthens his statements by saying what we learned previously. Through Adam came sin and death, but through Christ came grace and life.  What shall we then do when confronted with such knowledge? We therefore should live to serve Him in all we do. The old expression that reads something like this; “the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree” holds true, or at least it should, in this case. This is to say, that now, being brought into the knowledge of Christ and are credited with His righteousness, let us now go forth in that righteousness, and being as He is; a humble and obedient son or daughter. These terms are used because we are now part of His family, restored to Him. 

Again it cannot be stressed enough that for those that have yet to take advantage of this offer by our Father there is still time. Friends pray with me please:

Father I have heard your words today, and ask you to come into my heart. Search me, and cleanse me. I confess my sins, and renounce my sinful nature. I accept the sacrifice of Your Son Jesus Christ, and likewise Your offer for grace and mercy. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment