Friday, August 1, 2014

+

Christ in Our Place 

For Christ, when we were yet of no strength, at his time died for the ungodly Doubtless one will scarce die for a righteous man: but yet for a good man it may be that one dare die. But God setteth out his love towards us, seeing that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 
The Epistle to the Romans 5:6-8 (Geneva Bible Translation Ed. 1599) 

And for this cause is he the Mediator of the new Testament, that through death which was for the redemption of the transgressions that were in the former Testament, they which were called, might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
The Epistle to the Hebrews 9:15 (Geneva Bible Translation Ed. 1599)

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, and was put to death concerning the flesh, but was quickened by the spirit.
First Epistle of Peter 3:18 (Geneva Bible Translation Ed. 1599)



To all peoples and the brethren greetings and good morning in the name of Christ

What more can be said? He that did not spare His own son, and offered Him up as a sacrifice for our redemption, how then can we not love Him that first loved us? (see John 3:16 15:13) How can we not submit ourselves to Him, that we might be as He is? 

Friends, usually we have more to speak upon, but today’s study is short and to the point. It is urged by God Himself that you come to Him and seek Him for redemption. It cannot be sugar coated for you, God IS returning to judge His people, ALL people. Those that preceeded us, and those alive today. You now have a Mediator, a representative to speak on your behalf, in front of the judgment seat. Do not be found wanting for one on that day, for there will be none if you do not accept God’s offer of mercy and grace. Pray with me friends:

Lord God, I come to you this morning, and confess my sins. I accept your Son Jesus Christ, as my Redeemer, and Savior. Who went to Calvary and died in my stead that I might have eternal life with You. Come into my heart, and dwell with me. Cleanse me from my sins, and clothe me in Your righteousness, that I may be found blameless on the day of judgment. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment