Tuesday, August 12, 2014



From Slaves of Sin to Slaves of God Part 3

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were freed from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things, whereof ye are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now being freed from sin, and made servants unto God, ye have your fruit in holiness, and the end, everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The Epistle to the Romans 6:20-23 (Geneva Bible Translation Ed. 1599)

Good morning and greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

Today’s reading is simple, and there is no need to write upon it. The translation used here above is one that is favored by this writer. However, no matter which translation one uses the point is very clear. Sin equals death, redemption equals life. Today dear reader, you are being left with a number of additional Scriptures upon which you may expand upon this point. Read, and gain wisdom and with your gaining of wisdom, gain life. 

 Leviticus 26:11; Proverbs 10:16; Jeremiah 12:13; Ezekiel 16:63, 37:19; John 8:34; 1 Corinthians 3:17,  6:19-20, 7:13; 2 Corinthians 6:16; 1 Peter 1:4,18; 2 Peter 2:19

For those of you who have found this page and are reading the Word of God for the first time you are encouraged to seek redemption. To serve God is not an onerous task, although, it is at times not an easy road upon which to travel the joys are many, and the goal set before you, is a prize worth more than any that can be found in this carnal and temporal world. Pray with me if you will friends;

Heavenly Father, my Creator, I come to You this day to serve You. I confess my sins and renounce my ways. I seek Your cleansing blood of the Lamb to wash me, and make me fully acceptable in Your sight. Forgive my sins, and remember them no more. I ask for Your grace and mercy, and I admit and accept that Jesus Christ is my Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment