Tuesday, March 4, 2014



The Second Epistle to the Church at Corinth
Chapter 12:1-6

1 It is not expedient for me no doubt to rejoice: for I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I know a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether he were in the body, I cannot tell, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) which was taken up into the third heaven.
3 And I know such a man (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth.)
4 How that he was taken up into Paradise, and heard words which cannot be spoken, which are not possible for man to utter.
5 Of such a man will I rejoice: of myself will I not rejoice, except it be of mine infirmities.
6 For though I would rejoice, I should not be a fool, for I will say the truth: but I refrain, lest any man should think of me above that he seeth in me, or that he heareth of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment