Monday, March 3, 2014



The Second Epistle to the Church at Corinth
Chapter 11:22-33

22 They are Hebrews, so am I: they are Israelites, so am I: they are the seed of Abraham, so am I.
23 They are the ministers of Christ (I speak as a fool) I am more: in labors more abundant: in stripes above measure: in prison more plenteously: in death oft.
24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
25 I was thrice beaten with rods: I was once stoned: I suffered thrice shipwreck: night and day have I been in the deep sea.
26 In journeying I was often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils of mine own nation, in perils among the Gentiles, in perils in the city, in perils in wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren,
27 In weariness and painfulness, in watching often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and in nakedness.
28 Beside the things which are outward, I am cumbered daily, and have the care of all the Churches.
29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is offended, and I burn not?
30 If I must needs rejoice, I will rejoice of mine infirmities.
31 The God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
32 In Damascus the governor of the people under King Aretas, laid watch in the city of the Damascenes, and would have caught me.
33 But at a window was I let down in a basket through the wall, and escaped his hands

No comments:

Post a Comment