Friday, March 14, 2014



The Book of Ecclesiastes 
Chapter 1:12-18

12 I the Preacher have been king over Israel in Jerusalem:
13 And I have given mine heart to search and find out wisdom by all things that are done under the heaven: (this sore travail hath God given to the sons of men, to humble them thereby.)
14 I have considered all the works that are done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity, and vexation of the spirit.
15 That which is crooked, can none make straight: and that which faileth, cannot be numbered.
16 I thought in mine heart, and said, Behold, I am become great, and excel in wisdom all them that have been before me in Jerusalem: and mine heart hath seen much wisdom and knowledge.
17 And I gave mine heart to know wisdom and knowledge, madness and foolishness: I knew also that this is a vexation of the spirit.
18 For in the multitude of wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment