Sunday, March 16, 2014



The Book of Ecclesiastes 
Chapter 2:12-16

12 And I turned to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: (for who is the man that will come after the King in things, which men now have done?)
13 Then I saw that there is profit in wisdom more than in folly: as the light is more excellent than darkness.
14 For the wise man’s eyes are in his head, but the fool walketh in darkness: yet I know also that the same condition falleth to them all.
15 Then I thought in mine heart, It befalleth unto me, as it befalleth to the fool. Why therefore do I then labor to be more wise? And I said in mine heart, that this also is vanity.
16 For there shall be no remembrance of the wise, nor of the fool forever: for that that now is, in the days to come, shall all be forgotten. And how dieth the wise man, as doth the fool?

No comments:

Post a Comment