Thursday, February 20, 2014



My Daily Meditation
Today’s Reading
The Second Epistle to the Church at Corinth
Chapter 9:1-5

1 For as touching the ministering to the Saints, it is superfluous for me to write unto you.
2 For I know your readiness of mind, whereof I boast myself of you unto them of Macedonia, and say, that Achaia was prepared a year ago, and your zeal hath provoked many.
3 Now have I sent the brethren, lest our rejoicing over you should be in vain in this behalf, that ye (as I have said) be ready.
4 Lest if they of Macedonia come with me, and find you unprepared, we (that we may not say, you) should be ashamed in this my constant boasting.
5 Wherefore, I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren to come before unto you, and to finish your benevolence appointed afore, that it might be ready, and come as of benevolence, and not as of covetousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment