Thursday, February 13, 2014



My Daily Meditation
Today’s Reading
The Second Epistle to the Church at Corinth
Chapter 6:11-18

Be Holy (a)

11 O Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is made large.
12 Ye are not kept strait in us, but ye are kept strait in your own bowels.
13 Now for the same recompense, I speak as to my children, Be you also enlarged.
14 Be not unequally yoked with the infidels: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (b)
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath the believer with the infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the Temple of God with idols? for ye are the Temple of the living God: as God hath said, I will dwell among them, and walk there: and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and separate yourselves, saith the Lord, and touch none unclean thing, and I will receive you.
18 And I will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

(a) Editor’s notation - Re: subtitle - Read Leviticus 11:45, 19:2, 20:3, 7, 21:8; 1 Peter 1:15-16
(b) Editor’s notation - Re: vs 14 - Read 1 John 1:6, Ephesians 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment