Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Daily Meditation

BannerFans.com
Amen Me!

“ I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life”
John 14:1 - 6


1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in
God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many dwelling places:
if it were not so, I would have told you: I go to
prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will
come again, and receive you unto myself, that where
I am, there may ye be also. (a)
4 And whither I go, ye know, and the way ye
know.
5 Thomas said unto him, Lord, we know not
whither thou goest: how can we then know the way?
6 Jesus said unto him, I am that Way, and that
Truth, and that Life. No man cometh unto the Father,
but by me. (b)

(a) Verse 3
John 14:18, 15:26
Acts 1:11, 2:1-4

(b) Verse 6
Editor’s thought - The way being the acceptance as Jesus as sole Savior and Redeemer of our sins, without which, nobody can, as He said, come to the Father.

John 1:14, 10:7-9
Hebrews 9:14-17, 24, 28
1 Timothy 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment