Monday, April 25, 2016



A Forth Special Plea For This Day

Brethren:

Woe unto us my fellow citizens for we have sought unrighteousness in place of righteousness. We have called evil good and good evil. We have turned from our Creator and replaced Him with Him with the gods we deem ourselves to be, doing what is right in our own eyes. Hear then citizens and hear then America the word of God to Israel as spoken by the prophet Amos Chapter 8 verse 1-3, 11-12, for your time is swiftly running out and is likened to the elderly whose days run faster with each one that passes. Turn, and repent. Seek your God, or perish.

Here is what Adonai Elohim showed me: there in front of me was a basket of summer fruit. 2 He asked, “‘Amos, what do you see?” I answered, “A basket of summer fruit.” Then Adonai said to me, “The end has come for my people, I will never again overlook their offenses. 3 When that time comes, the songs in the temple will be wailings,” says Adonai Elohim. “There will be many dead bodies; everywhere silence will reign.

12 “The time is coming,” says Adonai Elohim, “when I will send famine over the land, not a famine of bread or a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of Adonai. 12 People will stagger from sea to sea and from north to east, running back and forth, seeking the word of Adonai; but they will not find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment