Thursday, July 18, 2013




My Daily Meditation
Today’s Reading
The First Book of Samuel
Chapter 2:30, 35

Friends, regard in your hearts the words of the Lord your God.  Do not turn from Him, do not try to hide from Him, for He can discern your hearts, and can find you anywhere you think He cannot see you.  There is not one thought, or one place that you can escape His notice of you.  Come and see for yourselves  how the Lord can be good. Serve Him in the way He chooses for you to serve. As the scriptures have said, as is written, His yoke is light, and His service is easy.  

30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said, that thine house, and the house of thy father should walk before me forever: but now the Lord saith, It shall not be so: for them that honor me, I will honor, and they that despise me, shall be despised.
35 And I will stir me up a faithful Priest, that shall do according to mine heart, and according to my mind: and I will build him a sure house, and he shall walk before mine Anointed forever

No comments:

Post a Comment