Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Have America's Neocommies Grown Up?

My family and I belong to Netflix. I personally enjoy the old dragnet shows. Today I watched an episode called "The Big Prophet". I tried finding the entire episode on Youtube without success. However I did find a little one minute snippet from that episode, which is posted below.

If you can get an opportunity to view this particular episode, you will no doubt come away with one thing that is certain; the neocommies are not progressive, they are all about regression. That is to say, they're all about greed for power and all that accompanies that greed.  This greed manifest itself via narcissism, or, as I like to say "it's all about me".  I am smarter, I am fit to decide what is and is not good for society. I get to say who wins, who loses.

In my book, that doesn't sound very progressive to me. It does however sound like statism.

In the end, I came away with one thing that I have already believed; the neocommies have yet to grow up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment