Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Daily Meditation

BannerFans.com

Amen Me!

The True Vine
John 15:1 - 8

1 I am that true vine, and my Father is that
husbandman.
2 Every branch that beareth not fruit in me, he
taketh away: and everyone that beareth fruit, he
purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now are ye clean through the word, which I
have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you: as the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no
more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am that vine: ye are the branches: he that
abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth
much fruit: for without me can ye do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a
branch, and withereth: and men gather them, and
cast them into the fire, and they burn.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you,
ask what ye will, and it shall be done to you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear
much fruit, and be made my disciples.


Related Scripture



Hosea 14;8
Matthew 5:16, 15:13, 21:33 - 41
John 13:10
2 Corinthians 3:5
Colossians 1:23, 2:23
1 John 2:14, 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment