Monday, December 7, 2009

The Daily Meditation

BannerFans.com
Amen Me!


The Indwelling of the Father and the Son
John 14:19 - 24


19 Yet a little while, and the world shall see me
no more, but ye shall see me: because I live, ye shall
live also.
20 At that day shall ye know that I am in my
Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth
them: is he that loveth me: and he that loveth me,
shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and
will show mine own self to him.
22 Judas said unto him, (not Iscariot) Lord, what
is the cause that thou wilt show thyself unto us, and
not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered, and said unto him, If any man
love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will
love him, and we will come unto him, and will dwell
with him.
24 He that loveth me not, keepeth not my words,
and the word which ye hear, is not mine, but the
Father’s which sent me.

Related Scripture

Leviticus 26:11 - 12
Deuteronomy 23:14
1 John 2:3 - 6
2 Corinthians 6:16
Revelation 3:12, 20, 21:3

No comments:

Post a Comment