Tuesday, October 14, 2014


10 Be still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, and I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10

20 Assemble yourselves, and come: draw near together, ye abject of the Gentiles: they have no knowledge, that set up the wood of their idol, and pray unto a god, that cannot save them.
21 Tell ye and bring them, and let them take counsel together, who hath declared this from the beginning, or hath told it of old? Have not I the Lord? and there is none other God beside me, a just God, and a SAVIOR: there is NONE beside me.
22 Look unto me, and ye shall be saved: all the ends of the earth shall be saved: for I am God, and there is none other.
23 I have sworn by myself: the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That every knee shall bow unto me, and every tongue shall swear by me.
24 Surely he shall say, In the Lord have I righteousness and strength: he shall come unto him, and all that provoke him shall be ashamed.
25 The whole seed of Israel shall be justified, and glory in the Lord.
Isaiah 45:20-25

No comments:

Post a Comment