Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a Few Thoughts

Bookmark and Share



Nary a Peep by the MSM

Last week, while at work I had listened to a podcast of an IBD op-ed piece. It was about how the ACLU had been spying upon and photographing CIA interrogators and showing them to some of the detainees at GITMO.

Today in Michelle Malkin’s column, we see the same report.

I find myself wondering, where is the OUTRAGE by the MSM? AG Holder and his master PREZBO are hell-bent on destroying the CIA period. Holder will be investigating them for improper techniques and alleged torture, while the ACLU blows the cover of the CIA agents involved.

A couple of years ago the MSM were collectively outraged of an outing of a then no longer covert CIA agent named Valerie Plame. Where is that outrage now MSNBC, CNN, etc? All I can hear the crickets chriping now!

It is also known that such leaking of information is a TREASONABLE offense. However, I think it hardly likely that AG Holder and his lackey’s will go after the ACLU in any way, shape or form. In fact, it would not surprise me to find them actually utilizing the above-mentioned photos.

It is my extreme hope that the CIA will not go down without swinging back. There is still this matter of an Obama birth certificate kicking around. Leon Panetta, take note!

Why the Tsars?

If I am not mistaken there are now some 20+ Tsars being steadily employed by the Obama administration. Many pundits and conservatives have wondered as why this is so. I think I have quite a simple answer.

As we know, PREZBO is incapable of running a lemonade stand let alone a major playing nation on the world scene. We likewise know that he is a product of Chicago thug politics. A mob mentality as you will.

What do both of these have in common?

Simple, a mob boss cannot run all his enterprises by himself. He needs loyal lieutenants that will oversee the day-to-day operations and report directly to him. PREZBO is no different in this aspect of his administration.

Secondly the use of the said lieutenants allows the mob boss to distance himself from any actions that will have, shall we say, a bad effect on the overall image of himself. In other words, they are expected to fall on their own swords, allowing the boss to have, “no knowledge” of his employees’ actions.

These two reasons, in my mind explain why he is surrounding himself with these people. If it goes right, super for him! If it goes bad…. Well to quote the famous Sgt. Shultz of Hogan’s Hero’s fame;
“I see notzing, I know notzing!”

No comments:

Post a Comment