Friday, March 20, 2015




I Am Not Ashamed

17‭ ‬But Israel shall be saved in the Lord,‭ ‬with an everlasting salvation:‭ ‬ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.‭ ‬18‭ ‬For this saith the Lord‭ (‬that created heaven,‭ ‬God himself that formed the earth,‭ ‬and made it:‭ ‬he that prepared it,‭ ‬he created it not in vain:‭ ‬he formed it I am the Lord,‭ ‬and there is none other‭ 
Isaiah‭ ‬45:17-18

22‭ ‬Thus saith the Lord God,‭ ‬Behold,‭ ‬I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles,‭ ‬and set up my standard to the people,‭ ‬and they shall bring thy sons in their arms:‭ ‬and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.‭ ‬23‭ ‬And Kings shall be thy nursing fathers,‭ ‬and Queens shall be thy nurses:‭ ‬they shall worship thee with their faces toward the earth,‭ ‬and lick up the dust of thy feet:‭ ‬and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:‭ ‬for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Isaiah‭ ‬49:22-24

7‭ ‬For the Lord God will help me,‭ ‬therefore shall I not be confounded:‭ ‬therefore have I set my face like a flint,‭ ‬and I know that I shall not be ashamed
Isaiah‭ ‬50:7

4‭ ‬Fear not:‭ ‬for thou shalt not be ashamed,‭ ‬neither shalt thou be confounded:‭ ‬for thou shalt not be put to shame:‭ ‬yea,‭ ‬thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth,‭ ‬and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood anymore.‭ ‬5‭ ‬For he that made thee,‭ ‬is thine husband,‭ (‬whose name is the Lord of hosts‭) ‬and thy redeemer the holy One of Israel,‭ ‬shall be called the God of the whole world.
Isaiah‭ ‬54:4-5

38‭ ‬For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation,‭ ‬of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.‭ 
Mark‭ ‬8:38

16‭ ‬For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,‭ ‬for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes,‭ ‬for the Jew first and also for the Greek.‭ ‬17‭ ‬For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith‭; ‬as it is written,‭ “‬The just shall live by faith‭”
Also by every word that proceeds from the very mouth of God.‭ ‬-‭ ‬Matthew‭ ‬4:4‭ 
Romans‭ ‬1:16-17

8‭ ‬Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord,‭ ‬nor of me,‭ ‬His prisoner,‭ ‬but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according of the power of God.‭ 
2‭ ‬Timothy‭ ‬1:8

16‭ ‬Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian,‭ ‬let him not be ashamed,‭ ‬but let him glorify God in this matter.
1‭ ‬Peter‭ ‬4:16

28‭ ‬And now little children,‭ ‬abide in Him,‭ ‬that when He appears we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.
1‭ ‬John‭ ‬2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment