Tuesday, September 16, 2014



13 For in that I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office, 14 To try if by any means I might provoke them of my flesh to follow them, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruits be holy, so is the whole lump: and if the root be holy, so are the branches. 17 And though some of the branches be broken off, and thou being a wild Olive tree, wast grafted in for them, and made partaker of the root and fatness of the Olive tree: 18 Boast not thyself against the branches: and if thou boast thyself, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches are broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well: through unbelief they are broken off, and thou standest by faith: be not high-minded, but fear. (a)
The Epistle to the Romans 11:13-21

(a) Consider also reading Revelations Chapters 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment