Monday, July 21, 2014


Now if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? is God unrighteous which punisheth? (I speak as a man.) God forbid: (else how shall God judge the world?) - Romans 3:5-6 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

Greetings in the name of Christ Jesus

It is intention of this writer to once again resume posting studies. During the absence study was still going on, but was not being posted.  Suffice to say that the reasons have been resolved. Great thanks to be conveyed to Mr.Al Byknow, for filling in from time to time. 

Friends, we so often sin. In this Paul acknowledges(see Romans 7:14, 19, 24) that each of us do so daily many times without even thinking about it or realizing that we have sinned. What the Apostle is saying above, that there are those in the world that use sin as excuse to continue to sin, by justifying it in such a way as to prove that God is righteous and they are not, ergo they will continue on their paths. In fact many have said how can a God of love inflict judgment upon His creations. However, first and foremost God is a God of Righteousness and cannot look upon sin and allow it in the end. Hence, he WILL judge in the end, and all found in disbelief will be judged guilty. 

Friends, do not continue in your sin, repent and accept Christ as Savior. Turn towards walking in the ways of the Lord.  Remember, none can be saved without this offer of God’s grace and mercy. Your life, no matter how good, (it is noted here of a false doctrine of salvation via works), is simply not enough to make it.  Please see below Psalm 51, and use it as a guide to repentance. 

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness: according to the multitude of thy compassions put away mine iniquities.
2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from mine sin.
3 For I know mine iniquities, and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, against thee only have I sinned, and done evil in thy sight, that thou mayest be just when thou speakest, and pure when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was born in iniquity, and in sin hath my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, thou lovest truth in the inward affections: therefore hast thou taught me wisdom in the secret of mine heart.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness, that the bones, which thou hast broken, may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and put away all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thine holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of thy salvation, and establish me with thy free Spirit.
13 Then shall I teach thy ways unto the wicked, and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from blood, O God, which art the God of my salvation, and my tongue shall sing joyfully of thy righteousness.
15 Open thou my lips, O Lord, and my mouth shall show forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest no sacrifice, though I would give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a contrite spirit: a contrite and a broken heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Be favorable unto Zion for thy good pleasure: build the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou accept the sacrifices of righteousness, even the burnt offering and oblation: then shall they offer calves upon thine altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment