Monday, May 13, 2013




My Daily Meditations
I am He

Friends, there is no dispute here, just the facts of God’s word.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none other; there is no God besides me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.
17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord, with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
20 Assemble yourselves, and come: draw near together, ye abject of the Gentiles: they have no knowledge, that set up the wood of their idol, and pray unto a god, that cannot save them.
21 Tell ye and bring them, and let them take counsel together, who hath declared this from the beginning, or hath told it of old? Have not I the Lord? and there is none other God beside me, a just God, and a Savior: there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and ye shall be saved: all the ends of the earth shall be saved: for I am God, and there is none other.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 45:5, 17, 20-22

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, and despised the shame, and is set at the right hand of the throne of God
The Epistle to the Hebrews Chapter 12:2

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm One Hundred Nineteen 

VAU

41 And let thy loving kindness come unto me, O
Lord, and thy salvation according to thy promise.
42 So shall I make answer unto my blasphemers:
for I trust in thy word. (a)
43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of
my mouth: for I wait for thy judgments.
44 So shall I always keep thy Law forever and ever.
45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy
precepts.
46 I will speak also of thy testimonies before
Kings, and will not be ashamed. (a)
47 And my delight shall be in thy Commandments,
which I have loved.
48 Mine hands also will I lift up unto thy Commandments,
which I have loved, and I will meditate
in thy statutes.

Editor’s notation - Re; vs 42 & 46 - Read Matthew 10:18-20, Romans 1:16, 2 Timothy 1:8, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment