Tuesday, April 2, 2013






My Daily Meditation 
My God is a living God

6 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, to tell what he seeth.
The Book of Isaiah Chapter 21:6

9 I am that door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in, and go out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and have it in abundance.
The Gospel According to John Chapter 10:9-10

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am that bread of life: he that cometh to me, shall not hunger, and he that believeth in me, shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, that ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me, shall come to me: and him that cometh to me, I cast not away.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but his will which hath sent me.
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me, I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every man which seeth the Son, and believeth in him, should have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
44 No man can come to me, except the Father, which hath sent me, draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day
47 Verily, verily I say unto you, he that believeth in me, hath everlasting life.
67 Then said Jesus to the twelve, Will ye also go away?
68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Master, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life:
69 And we believe and know that thou art that Christ that Son of the living God.
The Gospel According to John Chapter 6:35-40, 44, 67-69

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm Ninety Two

1 It is a good thing to praise the Lord, and to
sing unto thy Name, O most High,
2 To declare thy loving kindness in the morning,
and thy truth in the night,
3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon
the viol, with the song upon the harp.
4 For thou Lord, hast made me glad by thy works,
and I will rejoice in the works of thine hands.
5 O Lord, how glorious are thy works! and thy
thoughts are very deep.
6 An unwise man knoweth it not, and a fool
doth not understand this,
7 (When the wicked grow as the grass, and all
the workers of wickedness do flourish) that they
shall be destroyed forever.
8 But thou, O Lord, art most High forevermore.
9 For lo, thine enemies, O Lord: for lo, thine
enemies shall perish: all the workers of iniquity shall
be destroyed.
10 But thou shalt exalt mine horn, like the unicorns,
and I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
11 Mine eye also shall see my desire against mine
enemies: and mine ears shall hear my wish against
the wicked, that rise up against me.
12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
and shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Such as be planted in the house of the Lord,
shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in their age:
they shall be fat and flourishing,
15 To declare that the Lord my rock is righteous,
and that none iniquity is in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment