Friday, March 29, 2013




My Daily Meditation

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken
me, and art so far from mine health, and from the
words of my roaring?
7 All they that see me, have me in derision: they
make a mow and nod the head, saying,
8 He trusted in the Lord, let him deliver him:
let him save him, seeing he loveth him.
16 For dogs have compassed me, and the assembly
of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced mine
hands and my feet.
18 They part my garments among them, and cast
lots upon my vesture
The Book of Psalms Chapter 22:1, 7-8, 16, 18

9 Yea, my familiar friend, whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up the heel against me.
The Book of Psalms Chapter 41:9

27 They crucified also with him two thieves, the one on the right hand, and the other on his left.
28 Thus the Scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was counted among the wicked.
29 And they that went by, railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Hey, thou that destroyest the Temple, and buildest it in three days,
30 Save thyself, and come down from the cross.
31 Likewise also even the high Priests mocking, said among themselves with the Scribes, He saved other men, himself he cannot save.
32 Let Christ the king of Israel now come down from the cross, that we may see, and believe. They also that were crucified with him, reviled him.
The Gospel According to Mark Chapter 15:27-32

39 And one of the evildoers, which were hanged, railed on him, saying, If thou be that Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answered, and rebuked him, saying, Fearest thou not God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 We are indeed righteously here: for we receive things worthy of that we have done: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me, when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 Then Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, today shalt thou be with me in Paradise.
The Gospel According to Luke Chapter 23:39-43

Read One Psalm a Day
Psalm Ninety One

1 Who so dwelleth in the secret of the most
High, shall abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say unto the Lord, O my hope, and my
fortress: he is my God, in him will I trust.
3 Surely I will deliver thee from the snare of the
hunter, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He will cover thee under his wings, and thou
shalt be sure under his feathers: his truth shall be
thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid of the fear of the
night: nor of the arrow that flieth by day:
6 Nor of the pestilence that walketh in the darkness:
nor of the plague that destroyeth at noon day.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand
at thy right hand, but it shall not come near thee.
8 Doubtless with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked.
9 For thou hast said, The Lord is mine hope: thou
hast set the most High for thy refuge.
10 There shall none evil come unto thee, neither
shall any plague come near thy tabernacle.
11 For he shall give his Angels charge over thee
to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee in their hands, that thou
hurt not thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt walk upon the lion and asp: the young
lion, and the dragon shalt thou tread under feet.
14 Because he hath loved me, therefore will I
deliver him: I will exalt him because he hath known
my Name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will hear him: I
will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and
glorify him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him
my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment